Reporting Property Maintenance
At ARQ Homes we want your time in the property to be as enjoyable and stress free as possible. Below is advise to assist you should you incur a maintenance concern, to ensure the correct action is taken.
Please address your concern below.
Concerns To Be Dealt By Tenants
As you live in your home certain maintenance would arise with use, which is your responsibility to deal with (being within your capability). Such examples are:
- Replacing light bulbs.
- Replacing batteries in smoke alarms, doorbells and thermostats.
- Tightening loose screws, for example in door handles.
- Checking fuses when they trip and replacing where required.
- Cleaning of mould if formed.
Helping Tenancies Guidelines
If you have already raised an inquiry with our Helping Tenancies department, then please consult our Helping Tenancies Guidelines, which outlines the time frames in which you can expect a response to your raised inquiry.
Helping Tenancies Guidelines can be found here.
Report New Maintenance Concern
Should you have the unpleasant situation with a new maintenance concern; then rest assured, we are here to help you through it. But, we need you to help us by taking the following steps to speedy the process of dealing with the concern.
1) Take images of the concern.
2) Explain the exact concern you are facing including the symptoms in as much details as possible.
3) Where applicable, please note the make, model and serial number.
Once you have the above steps complete please email the gathered information in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for your concern to be logged and a job card to be generated.
Fed up of dealing with tenant concerns and property maintenance, we have a whole team to take the headache away from you.